About the Organisation
As the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, we bring together over 2,000 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Our membership contains organisations of all sizes and all sectors with a combined turnover of more than one trillion euros.
Our mission is to enable each of our members to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. These are major challenges and we need to work collaboratively to tackle them. Together we can influence and drive positive change at scale.
The Role and Key Responsibilities
Strong relationships with partners and like-minded organisations are essential to increase the association’s leverage towards improving working conditions and environmental performance in global supply chains.
We are looking for an interim Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator to support the development of the Sustainability Engagement activities of amfori and mobilise and strengthen the association’s broad network to support our mission and values.
He/she will be reporting to the Stakeholder Engagement Manager.
- Support the Stakeholder Engagement Manager in all operations and projects
- Monitor and assess relevant external stakeholder discussions and developments
- Prepare and follow-up meetings and activities of the amfori Stakeholder Advisory Council
- Administrative support and coordination of amfori’s strategic projects, such as on women empowerment
- Organise external stakeholder meetings and events and prepare supporting documents
- Contribute to internal and external communication of amfori’s stakeholder activities, e.g. amfori website content and newsletter
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- University diploma or equivalent
- Understand the challenges related to working conditions and environmental issues in global supply chains
- Strong team-player and ability to fit well into a multi-cultural environment
- Dynamic and open personality
- Fluent in English; additional (Asian) languages are an asset
- Affinity with the goals of the organisation
What we offer:
- An international environment with interesting and challenging field of activities.
- Being part of a highly dynamic and world-leading organisation
- Belgian interim employment contract with an attractive benefit scheme from 1 April 2018 to 31 January 2019
The position is located in Brussels.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.