Members are invited to join the webinar ‘Supporting Your Supply Chain Risks: The Country Due Diligence Tool’ which will take place on 24 January 2018 from 10:00 - 11:00 (CET).
This webinar will mark the launch of an exciting new tool; the Country Due Diligence tool. This member-exclusive tool offers a comprehensive list of country indicators to support companies in their ongoing due diligence processes in current and potential sourcing countries. With the support of these indicators, companies can be better equipped to make informed decisions and manage a risk-based approach more efficiently.
All members are invited to join us and discover:
- What the Country Due Diligence tool is and how to access it
- How the tool can be used within your company
- Which trade, social and environmental elements it covers
- How the Country Due Diligence tool is complementary to the Countries’ Risk Classification
- The key changes in the Countries’ Risk Classification
For those who are unable to join, a repeat session of the webinar will be held on 31 January 2018 from 17:00 - 18:00 (CET)
To request access and for any questions about these webinars, members are invited to contact email@example.com.