The Network Connect USA and Canada will take place, alongside members' training sessions, on 16 and 17 May 2018 in New York. Network Connects are open to all members, along with companies that are interested in joining the association.
Where: New York City, venue (TBC)
When and What:
- May 16th: Network Connect in the morning; “Introduction to BSCI” workshop in the afternoon May 17th: “Using BSCI Audit Reports Effectively” in the morning; “Working with Remediation Plans” in the afternoon
These days will offer participants:
- An introduction to amfori: our mission and values, membership, governance, and a service offering overview.
- A review of 2017 and what the organization accomplished.
- An update on the audit integrity programme
- Workshops to be offered: “Introduction to BSCI,” “Using BSCI Audit Reports Effectively,” and “Working with Remediation Plans”
The full agenda will be available in the coming weeks.
For further information, please contact Kelli Hoggle, Network Representative USA and Canada.