Local Network. Global Impact
We have increased our activity in Spain over the last two years to meet the needs of our growing number of Spanish members. Our Network’s activities in Spain tackles both social and environmental supply chain challenges, where regular meetings aim to encourage participants to share information and good practices on improving their performance. The Network Representative provides Spanish members with practical assistance, establishes constructive dialogue with stakeholders and brings expert guidance on local issues.
The Spanish Network is a forum for the exchange of good practices, training and support to implement sustainability programs among our members’ suppliers and consolidate ourselves as leaders in responsible management of the supply chain at the national level and globally, aligned with the SDGs, the National Action Plan for the Implementation of the Agenda 2030, the National Action Plan on Business and Human Rights and the OECD Guidelines for multinational enterprises. We encourage business of all sizes work together to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally.
Delia García Gómez, CSR Manager at El Corte Ingles will continue to serve as Chair of the Spanish Network for an additional two years.
- Sustainable procurement
- Waste in textile industry
- Sustainable wine
- Non-financial Reporting Law Adopted in Spain (1/2/2019)
- Spanish Textile and Clothing Employers Sign Wage Agreement (15/10/2018)
Useful resources in local language
- amfori BSCI Code of Conduct
- amfori BSCI Code of Conduct (poster version)
- Terms of Implementation for Participants of amfori BSCI
- Terms of Implementation for Producers
- Terms of Implementation for Business Partners
- Empoderar a las mujeres para proteger sus derechos (21/11/2018)