A world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone
We enable organizations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally
Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
- Build our organization to be future fit - We will continue to be strong, flexible and relevant, ensuring our members’ voices shape our strategic approach and all our activities. We will build our membership and our geographic presence to drive change at scale.
- Support our members through insight, expertise and influence -We will increase our capacity to monitor and predict trends and developments that impact our members. We will continue to provide world-class tools that enable our members to anticipate trends and effectively manage their supply chains. We will create mutually beneficial partnerships that support our members on their issues.
- Inspire action around the world - We will continue to show how individuals and corporations can promote open and responsible trade, acting as a beacon of good practice, pioneering meaningful trade policies and developing a network of ambassadors.
- Grow high-performing people to become the leaders of a sustainable tomorrow - We will continue to embed sustainability in our members’ organizational DNA; build capability and capacity and develop best practice business models that enable organizations to achieve their goals.
- Prosper by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and increasing human prosperity for all - Through our combined membership we will reach a tipping point where business behavior can positively change society, drive significant impact towards the SDGs and create profitable business.
Culture & Values
- Leadership: Be a leading force for positive change
- Collaboration: Foster collaborative networks that empower stakeholders worldwide to achieve a common vision
- Excellence: Deliver the best we can in everything we do
• Awareness - self-awareness, situational awareness
• Learning Agility - mental agility, people agility, change agility, results agility
• Leadership traits - focus, assertiveness, persistence, tolerance of ambiguity, optimism
• Capacity - problem-solving
• Advancement drive
• Role Preference
• Career planning
To apply for this role send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.