A world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone
We enable organizations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally
Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
- Build our organization to be future fit: We will continue to be strong, flexible and relevant, ensuring our members’ voices shape our strategic approach and all our activities. We will build our membership and our geographic presence to drive change at scale.
- Support our members through insight, expertise and influence: We will increase our capacity to monitor and predict trends and developments that impact our members. We will continue to provide world-class tools that enable our members to anticipate trends and effectively manage their supply chains. We will create mutually beneficial partnerships that support our members on their issues.
- Inspire action around the world: We will continue to show how individuals and corporations can promote open and responsible trade, acting as a beacon of good practice, pioneering meaningful trade policies and developing a network of ambassadors.
- Grow high-performing people to become the leaders of a sustainable tomorrow: We will continue to embed sustainability in our members’ organizational DNA; build capability and capacity and develop best practice business models that enable organizations to achieve their goals.
- Prosper by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and increasing human prosperity for all: Through our combined membership we will reach a tipping point where business behavior can positively change society, drive significant impact towards the SDGs and create profitable business.
Culture & Values
- Leadership: Be a leading force for positive change
- Collaboration: Foster collaborative networks that empower stakeholders worldwide to achieve a common vision
- Excellence: Deliver the best we can in everything we do
- Supports amfori with the short, medium and long-term value creation.
- Contributes to the establishment the organization’s business plan of new service and product offerings.
- Champions products and services opportunities and identified risk.
- Collect, identify, analyze, prioritize and formalize business requirements from key stakeholders through interview, surveys, workshops.
- Write clear and well-structured specifications for new functionalities/ analytics/ projects.
- Validate the business requirements with the in-depth analyses from the development companies.
- Validate the business requirements in the final delivery.
- Assist with the qualification of releases in close cooperation with the Technology, Project Management Office, Program Manager’s and key stakeholders.
- Following up your projects from your analysis to the development and testing until release including actively participating and collaborating in scrums teams.
- Build reports, KPIs and scorecards about projects activities and progress.
- Maintains the development ideation pool, information and library.
- Close collaboration with data, experts and other information sources to maximize ideation.
- The Business Analyst develops different business sound product and service offering alternatives.
- The Business Analyst works with stakeholder input sources and impeccable business analysis to develop possible alternative ways to implement “Trade with Purpose”.
- The Business Analyst ensure maximum ideation for business case analysis and evaluation.
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
- Result Oriented
- Directs Work
- Thought Leadership
- Problem Solver
- University degree with a major in one of the following business, computer science, finance, management or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business analysis, generating business case solutions, ideation and project development
- Industry experience is critical
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience in project management methodologies i.e. Prince2 is an advantage
- Proven business management skills and experience
- Collaboration with project management teams is critical
- Global exposure
- Thorough working proficiency in English
- Any other language is an asset
- Situational awareness
- Mental Agility
- People agility
- Change agility
- Results agility
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Problem solving
- Advancement drive
- Role Preference
- Career planning
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning ‘Business Analyst’ in the subject line.