Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organisations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this ‘Trade with Purpose’.
The content specialist role sits within the Marcom team, which is part of amfori’s Public Affairs function. In this role, the new colleague will directly report to the Communications Manager.
- Ensure high-quality content is produced by coordinating the implementation of communication plans across the organisation in line with corporate objectives.
- Set up and keep up to date amfori’s content calendar to provide an overview of the editorial planning of the organisation.
- Lead monthly editorial meetings with internal contributors to stay on top of internal and external developments and review the planning accordingly.
- Lead weekly editorial meetings with the Marcom team to coordinate short term deliverables.
- Liaise with amfori’s global network (EMEA, APAC, Latin America, US&Canada, Australia and New Zealand) to adapt global messages to local audiences and receive local updates to share at global level.
- Support the communications manager in crafting communication plans (objectives, key messages, audiences, channels, formats, timeline)
- In close collaboration with the media relations expert and under the supervision of the communications manager, propose measures that build the visibility and reputation of amfori as a thought leader in open and sustainable trade.
- Coordinate the content of amfori newsletters at a global and local level.
- Maintain and update a content repository.
- In close coordination with the communications manager, propose measures that contribute to building a storytelling approach to ensure our content is appealing and engaging.
- Coordinate the regular publication of case studies and best practices from amfori members to showcase our joint efforts in building more sustainable supply chains.
- Follow up on the implementation of communication plans to ensure deadlines are met.
- Brief internal and external content creators when required and follow up on the creative process from concept to delivery
- Support content production by drafting short/long copy (news articles, publications, speeches, statements, etc.) as needed.
- Evaluate the performance of content and channels and adjust future communication and content creation accordingly.
- Optimise the use and impact of each piece of content via an integrated Paid-Owned-Earned use of the content
- Degree in communications or equivalent
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar position and proven track record of content coordination and writing/editing.
- An understanding of, or interest in, trade and sustainability field
- Native English speaker or equivalent, with excellent communication skills, able to synthesise and translate complex topics into easy-to-understand material
- An eye for detail, with sound editorial judgment; creative, able to think out of the box and propose innovative ways to convey our messages in an impactful manner.
- Strong project management skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and ability to shift priorities to accommodate urgent deadlines
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.