Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
- Produce high quality content that conveys amfori’s vision and mission as a thought leader and enabler of open and sustainable trade in an engaging and compelling way.
- Work in close relation with the Marcom team to support content production towards internal and external audiences.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to create engaging content
- Following amfori’s editorial and style guidelines, draft/edit short & long copy for digital and print, such as (but not limited to) position papers, factsheets, news articles and brochures;
- Contribute to the production of multimedia content, by developing scripts and narratives.
- Draft/edit speeches and statements as required.
- Edit and proofread copy as required
- Degree in journalism, communications or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in and proven track record of content writing/editing. Experience in visual storytelling is a plus.
- An understanding of, or interest in, trade and sustainability field
- Native English speaker is a must, with excellent communication skills, able to synthesise and translate complex topics into easy-to-understand material
- Eye for detail, sound editorial judgement
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities to accommodate urgent deadlines
To apply send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org