A world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone
We enable organizations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally
Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
- Build our organization to be future fit
We will continue to be strong, flexible and relevant, ensuring our members’ voices shape our strategic approach and all our activities. We will build our membership and our geographic presence to drive change at scale
- Support our members through insight, expertise and influence
We will increase our capacity to monitor and predict trends and developments that impact our members. We will continue to provide world-class tools that enable our members to anticipate trends and effectively manage their supply chains. We will create mutually beneficial partnerships that support our members on their issues.
- Inspire action around the world
We will continue to show how individuals and corporations can promote open and responsible trade, acting as a beacon of good practice, pioneering meaningful trade policies and developing a network of ambassadors.
- Grow high-performing people to become the leaders of a sustainable tomorrow
We will continue to embed sustainability in our members’ organizational DNA; build capability and capacity, and develop best practice business models that enable organizations to achieve their goals.
- Prosper by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and increasing human prosperity for all
Through our combined membership we will reach a tipping point where business behavior can positively change society, drive significant impact towards the SDGs and create profitable business.
Culture & Values
- Leadership: Be a leading force for positive change
- Collaboration: Foster collaborative networks that empower stakeholders worldwide to achieve a common vision
Excellence: Deliver the best we can in everything we do
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Support the organization in the daily use of data and ensure adherence to legal and organization standards.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades, etc.).
- Troubleshoot data-related problems.
- Work with organization to prioritize business and information needs.
- The Data Manager ensures secure, adequate, accurate and legitimate data for the organization.
- The Data Manager supports the organization with data extraction, reports and data analysis and trains the organization in the daily use and interpretation of data.
- The Data Manager enforces the compliance with legal and organization standards regarding data.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in data management, data transformation tools, data governance, data modeling, data analysis
- Ability to work with large data sets and extrapolate conclusions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Experience in people coaching and team management
- Industry experience is preferred
- Global exposure
- Thorough working proficiency in English
- Any other language is an asset
if interested, please send your cv to email@example.com