Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
We enable organizations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally
Day-to-day management of amfori’s international website. Liasing with relevant parties to ensure timely content creation and updates which reflect internal developments and resonate with our audiences
- Develop online marketing campaigns and support topic driven campaigns online to increase reputation of amfori
- Coordination with development agency to roll-out new developments and fix website bugs/functionalities within short time frames
- Development of long-term user journey for international and local sites
- Analysis of websites performance. Constant suggestions for improvements of international and local websites. Reporting on concrete KPIs.
- Strong collaboration with branding colleague to ensure amfori’s owned presence online is accurate, attractive and consistent
- SEO strategy
- Social media strategy
- Responsible for our social media channels (Linked in, Twitter)
- Weekly social media calendar and day-to-day community management of amfori’s channels
- Develop an online influencers network that can promote amfori organically
- Advice to colleagues on how to improve promotion of amfori online via personal social media channels
- Live coverage during events
- Maintain and secure the correct online usage of the brand identity of amfori
- Increase the visibility and reputation of amfori online by using dynamically our diverse digital channels
- Accurately reflect diverse topics related to “Trade with Purpose” in a simple, engaging and inspiring way online
- Develop an online community of amfori supporters and third-party partners.
- Ensure the availability and user-friendliness of all our online channels
- Degree level in communications, media, website design, or equivalent
- At least three years of successful experience working with online channels (social media, websites or others)
- Proven success development of interactive online campaigns
- Proven understanding of what constitutes a good story telling and writing for the web
- Previous hands-on experience with CMS (drupal, wordpress or other)
- Ability to report on standard online KPIs and draw content recommendations.
- Experience with google analytics is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
- Balance between creative and analytical thinking
- Team player
- Fluent in English. Other languages are an asset
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org