At amfori we believe in a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this ‘Trade with Purpose’.
As the leading business association for open & sustainable trade, we bring together over 2500 retailers, importers, brands & national associations from over 40 countries. Headquartered in Brussels – with a regional office in Hong Kong - we have a strong network of representatives around the world. We offer our members a practical framework and world-class tools to manage the social and environmental performance of their supply chains and anticipate trends. We also advocate for progressive policy and collaboration with high-level stakeholders to achieve social, environmental & economic progress.
Administrative support to the Network Representative responsible for The Netherlands:
- Checking daily incoming mail (especially email)
- Administration of external amfori events within The Netherlands to include quoting, and invoicing
- Maintenance and management of Dutch membership data in conjunction with the Member Account team based in Brussels
Administrative support to the amfori Members:
- Competent and friendly contact person for our members, business partners and employees of our headquarter in Brussels, giving support in writing or by phone
- Telephone and email member support for general questions and FAQs
- Onboarding of new members and monitoring of their regular participation in training courses and workshops in collaboration with the Member Account team
- Provide support and relevant information to potential members in conjunction with the Member Account team and Network Representative
Assistance for organising workshops and meetings:
- Editing and preparing presentations, reports and statistics in Dutch or English
- Preparation and follow-up of workshops and meetings within The Netherlands
- Active Support in registration and small events management of amfori events
- Assist with the amfori BSCI platform during introductory courses
The Membership Support will report to the Member Accounts Manager based in Brussels.
Desired Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience (Office Management, Management Assistant, Sales Support, Other)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint mainly) and email systems
- Fluent in English and Native Dutch
- Customer and service oriented, reliable when talking on the phone and in face to face meetings
- Focused, with a structured way of working, in consultation with the supervisor, but also independently and proactively
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience in customer relationship management, membership support or office management
- Interest in sustainability-related topics
- Friendly, open-minded and service-oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills, be a team player and diplomatic, articulate and assertive
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A range of varied tasks in a dynamic organisation
- Insights into the implementation of sustainability in Dutch companies
- An opportunity to engage with key actors in the field of sustainable development
- Starting date: As soon as possible
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your complete application stating your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via email to our corporate address:
Avenue de Cortenbergh, 172
1000 Brussels – Belgium