Apply now! The amfori Board plays a vital role in the governance of our association, guiding its developments and ultimately making decisions that can have positive impact to all our members and the future of open and sustainable trade.
We need members who can make a difference to the association; those who share amfori’s vision and are ready to succeed in the challenges that lie ahead.
Timeline for Election of New Board:
- 4 March 2019: Opening of candidacy phase
- 19 April 2019 (midnight CEST): Closing of candidacy phase
- 22 April 2019: Proposed list of candidates visible online
- 20 May 2019: Convocation to the General Assembly is sent to all ordinary members and includes the list of candidates for the election of the Board
- 18 June 2019: Election of the renewed Board
If you would like more information please download the candidacy flyer
To apply please fill in the form below. You will be requested to describe your motivation to join the amfori Board, along with a short account of relevant experience. In addition, we ask you to provide professional background information and a photo.
All submitted applications may still be edited at any point in time before midnight on 19 April 2019 (CET). Afterwards, no changes will be accepted