Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
A world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone
We enable organizations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally
Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
1. Build our organization to be future fit
We will continue to be strong, flexible and relevant, ensuring our members’ voices shape our strategic approach and all our activities. We will build our membership and our geographic presence to drive change at scale.
2. Support our members through insight, expertise and influence
We will increase our capacity to monitor and predict trends and developments that impact our members. We will continue to provide world-class tools that enable our members to anticipate trends and effectively manage their supply chains. We will create mutually beneficial partnerships that support our members on their issues.
3. Inspire action around the world
We will continue to show how individuals and corporations can promote open and responsible trade, acting as a beacon of good practice, pioneering meaningful trade policies and developing a network of ambassadors.
4. Grow high-performing people to become the leaders of a sustainable tomorrow
We will continue to embed sustainability in our members’ organizational DNA; build capability and capacity, and develop best practice business models that enable organizations to achieve their goals.
5. Prosper by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and increasing human prosperity for all
Through our combined membership we will reach a tipping point where business behaviour can positively change society, drive significant impact towards the SDGs and create profitable business.
Culture & Values
• Leadership: Be a leading force for positive change
• Collaboration: Foster collaborative networks that empower stakeholders worldwide to achieve a common vision
• Excellence: Deliver the best we can in everything we do
- Ensure the dialogue with the executive team to determine/consolidate values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Support the drive of organizational Performance, Productivity, and Efficiency.
- Efficiently and effectively manage amfori recruitment and selection processes.
- Ensure the organization is fit for future in resources, talents and skills, including learning & development and succession planning strategies.
- Partner with executive team to grow amfori, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Think and act as a strategic Business Partner for the organization.
- Contribute to the establishment and implement the organization’s business plan at HR level.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and further development of HR policies and procedures.
- Support the implementation of an environment that promotes employee engagement and positive morale.
- Within HR area, ensure financial excellence for growth through management, planning, systems and controls, and organizing fiscal compliance.
- Manage payroll, staff administration and monitoring of HR budgets and fiscal compliance.
- Monitor and update employment regulations.
- Understand the environment from an HR perspective, identify and mitigate potential HR risks.
- Ensure quality operations management within HR department by finding the optimized processes.
- Support VP’s and Managers when managing and increasing effectiveness and efficiency of the amfori departments through improvements to each department as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- In alignment with Executive Team, create an empowering work environment to maximize and align workforce efforts and overall team productivity.
- The Human Resources Manager needs to ensure the Performance, Productivity and Efficiency of amfori in its delivery of the organization’s vision of “Trade with Purpose”
- The HR Manager needs to be the neutral gatekeeper of the values and mindset of amfori.
- The HR Manager must take into account the highly multicultural amfori’s population (20+ nationalities) and specific sensitivity.
- Degree (preferably Master) in a relevant field (HR, Business Administration, Law) and at least 8 years of relevant working experience in a generalist HR role
- Familiar with Belgian labour law and social legislation
- Experience with international environment
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships of trust
- Able to think strategically, but also willing to take up operational tasks
- Fluent in English oral and written, French and Dutch knowledge are strong assets
- Ability to work with highly diversified population