Good governance is about finding the best possible process for making good decisions. For us, that means giving members a strong voice in the development of our organisation. We want you to participate actively in the way amfori evolves and in the strategy that we follow. To become the change makers that take our organisation into the future. Join us by putting your candidacy forward for the Member Advisory Council (amfori MAC).
Members of the amfori MAC will provide the Board with expert strategic guidance from a business perspective – on long-term issues related to the type of members, services, and trade and sustainability matters. The amfori MAC will be made of up to nine members who will seek to represent all sizes, geographies and sectors of our membership.
- Please have a photo at hand
- We recommend you to look at the questions and prepare your answers in a worddoc for those answers which require more details. You can then copy paste them in the form.
- The application form should take 30 mins to complete
- You can modify/update your application until 23 February
- The amfori secretariat may contact you for more details if needed
- Afterwards, all complete profiles will be submitted to a members vote. Those with more than five votes will be presented to the amfori Board who will take the final decision