Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
We enable organizations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally
Build our organization to be future fit
We will continue to be strong, flexible and relevant, ensuring our members’ voices shape our strategic approach and all our activities. We will build our membership and our geographic presence to drive change at scale.
- Support our members through insight, expertise and influence
We will increase our capacity to monitor and predict trends and developments that impact our members. We will continue to provide world-class tools that enable our members to anticipate trends and effectively manage their supply chains. We will create mutually beneficial partnerships that support our members on their issues.
- Inspire action around the world
We will continue to show how individuals and corporations can promote open and responsible trade, acting as a beacon of good practice, pioneering meaningful trade policies and developing a network of ambassadors.
- Grow high-performing people to become the leaders of a sustainable tomorrow
We will continue to embed sustainability in our members’ organizational DNA; build capability and capacity and develop best practice business models that enable organizations to achieve their goals.
- Prosper by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and increasing human prosperity for all
Through our combined membership we will reach a tipping point where business behaviour can positively change society, drive significant impact towards the SDGs and create profitable business.
Culture & Values
- Leadership: Be a leading force for positive change
- Collaboration: Foster collaborative networks that empower stakeholders worldwide to achieve a common vision
- Excellence: Deliver the best we can in everything we do
- Develop and implement a member account strategy focused on building and maintaining the trust of members in amfori and amfori services.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with members.
- Act as the core channel and link between members and amfori functions, providing clear and focused, input, feedback, guidance, and direction to ensure amfori Services are fit for purpose.
- Act as the core channel and link between members and amfori functions to ensure members needs are met, complex member enquiries are effectively addressed, potential problems are averted, and optimum member satisfaction is delivered with amfori products, and services.
- Partner and build strong relationships across the Services Team and other departments; encouraging open communication, collaboration and teamwork to grow amfori, strengthen it and support organisational sustainability.
- Coach, mentor and empower team members to develop and enhance their skills with a primary focus on providing outstanding service to our members, whilst promoting individual growth and development.
- With other Services Managers support the VP Services in designing, developing and delivering a first-class service solution to support amfori business strategy.
- The Member Accounts Manager needs to ensure that amfori members have trust in our membership support in enabling them to effectively deliver the vision of “Trade with Purpose”.
- The Member Accounts Manager leads and facilitates effective results-orientated engagement between members and amfori functions
- The Member Accounts Manager must inspire and effectively manage a team, leading by example, driving excellence in member satisfaction and fostering collaboration within amfori and with our members
- Minimum 5 years Sales/ Account Management experience
- Minimum 5 years people management experience
- Proven ability to build strong/ long term relationship with Members/ Customers
- At ease to interact at all level within an organization
- Feels comfortable within rapidly changing/ evolving environment
- Strong working knowledge of English (spoken & written)
- German knowledge is a strong plus
- All additional language is an asset
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org