As the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, we bring together over 2,000 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Our membership contains organisations of all sizes and all sectors with a combined turnover of more than one trillion euros.
Our mission is to enable each of our members to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. These are major challenges and we need to work collaboratively to tackle them. Together we can influence and drive positive change at scale.
amfori is headquartered in Brussels with a strong network of representatives based across 14 countries. We offer members a practical framework and world-class tools to manage the social and environmental performance of their supply chains and anticipate future trends. We advocate for progressive policy and collaborate with national, European and international partners to achieve social, environmental and economic progress.
Committed to, “Growing high-performing people to become the leaders of a sustainable tomorrow”, we currently have the following exciting opportunity:
Membership Coordinator – Frontline Services
Accountable for providing frontline support to enable amfori members and their business partners to enhance human prosperity and use natural resources responsibly, through their supply chain and trade activities. Aiming for Excellence in Membership Satisfaction, with Fairness and Respect for all internal and external stakeholders
Report to: Membership Manager
Scope of Work
Member and Key User Support
- Primary contact for member and all key external users' enquiries, questions, providing timely and accurate information with regards to the organisation’s benefits, policies and procedures
- Initial interface between members, all key external stakeholders and relevant amfori Functions, coordinating timely and appropriate follow-up and resolution
- Coordinate conference calls with members within a set issue-remediation protocol to facilitate driving positive impacts in member supply chains
- Working with members on issues and challenges to find appropriate solutions to support the vision of ‘Trade with Purpose’
- Primary support and guidance on use of amfori technical interfaces (amfori Sustainability Platform, amfori Academy, Looker, etc.)
- amfori global Network support
Administration and Reporting
- Development and maintenance of relevant SOPs
- Supporting relevant system protocols and rules
- Preparing and delivering identified reports
- Fully support the local amfori office as required specifically in relation to Membership support
- Represent amfori at agreed regional events, meetings, and conferences as appropriate
- University degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English, additional languages are an asset
- Social and/or environmental knowledge is a plus
- Reactive, solution-oriented and engaged
- Knows how to work under pressure
- Eager to learn
- Diplomatic, cordial, articulate and assertive
- Build strong connections with wide range of members and stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Windows, notably Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Flexible, dynamic and open personality
- Ability to fit well into a multi-cultural team
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Remuneration package, which includes lunch vouchers, group insurance, DKV hospital and dental insurance and contribution to public transportation for commute to work
- An exciting international environment located in Brussels
The position is located in Brussels.
Please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “membership coordinator”
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
“A world where all trade delivers, social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone”