Vision/Mission & Activities
At amfori we believe in a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this ‘Trade with Purpose’.
As the leading business association for open & sustainable trade, we bring together over 2500 retailers, importers, brands & national associations from over 40 countries. Headquartered in Brussels – with a regional office in Hong Kong - we have a strong network of representatives around the world. We offer our members a practical framework and world-class tools to manage the social and environmental performance of their supply chains and anticipate trends. We also advocate for progressive policy and collaboration with high-level stakholders to achieve social, environmental & economic progress.
- Create high quality multimedia content that conveys amfori’s vision and mission as a thought leader and enabler of open and sustainable trade in an engaging and compelling way.
- Maintain quality and consistency in our messaging, style and tone of voice across communication channels, with special attention to driving increased traffic and brand visibility.
- Work in close relation with the editorial content coordinator to advise on the most suitable communication formats depending on the type of content, objectives, messages and intended audience;
- Define and manage the content production process, from concept to delivery, liaising and building long-term relationships with relevant colleagues and service providers (when required) to ensure smooth workflow and timely delivery.
- Produce short & long content for digital and print, such as (but not limited to) news articles, annual reports; as well as attractive multimedia content as supporting material or standalone communication (videos, data visuals, animations, infographics and other creative methods).
- Develop scripts, narratives and speeches as needed.
- Edit and proofread all amfori’s communications.
- Work in close relationship with Marketing colleagues to optimize contents for publication on digital and social media.
- Degree in journalism, communications or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in and proven track record of content writing/editing and visual storytelling (videos, infographics).
- An understanding of, or interest in, trade and sustainability field
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills, able to synthesise and translate complex topics into easy-to-understand material
- Eye for detail, with sound editorial judgement; creative, able to think out of the box and propose innovative ways to convey our messages in an impactful manner.
- Familiarity with workflow for print and digital publications, video and audio production, multimedia formats, and web standards.
- Strong project management skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and ability to shift priorities to accommodate urgent deadlines
- Team player, able to work independently as well as collaboratively across different departments, building relationships and consensus.
- Solution-oriented approach
What we offer
You’ll be joining a very dynamic international association with people passionate about optimizing the services & support to members.
A remuneration in line with your experience.
A competitive & comprehensive package of legal & extra legal benefits.
An open culture in which we encourage responsible behavior and collaboration
If you’re inspired by this role, have the required experience to tackle the mentioned responsibilities and challenges within our organization, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. We will get back to you and keep you informed about the recruitment process.