At amfori we believe in a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this ‘Trade with Purpose’.
As the leading business association for open & sustainable trade, we bring together over 2500 retailers, importers, brands & national associations from over 40 countries. Headquartered in Brussels – with a regional office in Hong Kong - we have a strong network of representatives around the world. We offer our members a practical framework and world-class tools to manage the social and environmental performance of their supply chains and anticipate trends. We also advocate for progressive policy and collaboration with high-level stakeholders to achieve social, environmental & economic progress.
Act as the contact and liaise with the amfori main office on a regular basis to ensure the good management of the Network strategy and delivery of agreed objectives and KPIs:
Increase Member Satisfaction through world class service
- Implement the member support, account and acquisition strategy locally
- Promote actively the amfori offering with potential members; welcome all new local amfori members to the Network
- Be an active support for all questions related to amfori BSCI/BEPI programmes and tools.
- Develop a market analysis and implement market penetration strategy for the country
- Analyse activity and performance data of the amfori member in the Network.
- Organise a minimum of two meetings of the Network (‘Network Connect’).
Increase amfori’s Relevance across all stakeholders through reputation and brand recognition
Together with the amfori Marcom/Events team, develop and implement a local communication plan aiming at:
- Increasing the visibility of amfori in the country
- Building and promoting amfori brand reputation in the country
- Supporting amfori membership recruitment
Lead or support the conceptualization, coordination and organization of local amfori events supported by MarCom.
Increase amfori’s Reach through strategic partnerships
- define, shape and promote the amfori Advocacy goals and services with local public and civil society institutions.
- Monitor key topics in the country and proactively report to the Advocacy team
- Lead the conceptualization, coordination and organization of at least one local stakeholder event, bilateral stakeholder meeting or policy dialogues to promote amfori’s values.
- Identify the local stakeholders’ landscape, regularly update the central stakeholder database.
- Support amfori’s governance implementation.
Optimise organizational Excellence / Innovate and Transform
- Proactively support in the Cash Collection process
- Support the main office in its funding strategy
The Network Representative will report to the EMEA Network Manager based in Brussels.
- Min. 5-7 years of full-time relevant professional experience in Sustainability Management, Environmental Management or similar
- Advanced degree in an appropriate field (Business, Sustainability, Human Rights Law, other)
- Deep substantive knowledge and experience in Business Administration, Social and Environmental Compliance, Management Systems or similar
- A strong understanding of the operations of Sustainability Management within a company; Knowledge of key company business practices and processes; Experience in the implementation of management systems would be a great fit
- Fluent in Swedish; Speaking the Finnish language would be an asset
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international environment with an interesting and challenging field of activities
- A range of varied tasks in a dynamic organisation
- Insights into the implementation of sustainability in Swedish or Finnish companies
- An opportunity to engage with key actors in the field of sustainable development
- Starting date: As soon as possible
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your complete application stating your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via email to our corporate address:
Avenue de Cortenbergh, 172
1000 Brussels – Belgium