At amfori we believe in a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. We call this Trade with Purpose.
As the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, we bring together over 2,300 retailers, importers, brands and national associations representing a combined turnover of more than one trillion euros.
We offer our members a practical framework and world-class tools that enable them to manage the social and environmental performance of their supply chains and anticipate trends. We also advocate for progressive policy and collaborate with high-level stakeholders to achieve common aims.
Our work enables organisations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. These are major challenges across the world which require a collaborative effort to tackle. So, while our members can’t solve them on their own, together we can influence and drive positive change at scale.
About the role
As PMO Officer at amfori, you will be responsible for:
- Support internal projects and our strategic business projects
- Work with other functions and teams to effectively plan and execute internal projects
- Support, align and tailor the Project Management standards and tools, and ensure that standards are followed
- Develop supporting project management documentation and processes, prepare reports
- Prepare and drive meetings and workshops, align with stakeholders
- Support the creation and monitoring of teams’ work plans
- University degree
- 2 years+ of experience in a Project Management Office or in project environment
- First project management experience and working in project teams
- Experience in applying of a formal project management methodology (PRINCE2, PMI, agile methods)
- Experience in using project management tools
- Enter the project environment quickly, self-starter, organized and structured
- Planning and prioritizing of activities as well as working independently are key
- You can both maintain overview and dive into the details
- Strong communication skills and able to connect with people from different culture
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Project Management certification (PRINCE2) is considered as a plus
- Permanent contract based in Bruseels
- Remuneration package, which includes lunch vouchers, group insurance, DKV hospital and dental insurance and contribution to public transportation for commute to work.
- Possible travel within Europe; and
- An exciting international environment located in Brussels with growth opportunities.
To work from amfori’s main office in Brussels.
How to apply
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning ‘PMO Officer’ in the subject line