A world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone
We enable organizations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally
Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
- Build our organization to be future fit
We will continue to be strong, flexible and relevant, ensuring our members’ voices shape our strategic approach and all our activities. We will build our membership and our geographic presence to drive change at scale
- Support our members through insight, expertise and influence
We will increase our capacity to monitor and predict trends and developments that impact our members. We will continue to provide world-class tools that enable our members to anticipate trends and effectively manage their supply chains. We will create mutually beneficial partnerships that support our members on their issues.
- Inspire action around the world
We will continue to show how individuals and corporations can promote open and responsible trade, acting as a beacon of good practice, pioneering meaningful trade policies and developing a network of ambassadors.
- Grow high-performing people to become the leaders of a sustainable tomorrow
We will continue to embed sustainability in our members’ organizational DNA; build capability and capacity, and develop best practice business models that enable organizations to achieve their goals.
- Prosper by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and increasing human prosperity for all
Through our combined membership we will reach a tipping point where business behavior can positively change society, drive significant impact towards the SDGs and create profitable business.
Culture & Values
- Leadership: Be a leading force for positive change
- Collaboration: Foster collaborative networks that empower stakeholders worldwide to achieve a common vision
- Excellence: Deliver the best we can in everything we do
The newly created Strategy and Innovation function is looking to reinforce its Program Development team. The Project Development Expert will report directly to the Senior Manager Program Development.
- Manages, contributes to and supports the development of new projects, programs, policies and processes in line with amfori’s strategy and value proposition
- Interprets data collected and research conducted into cost-effective, implementable projects, programs, policies and processes
- Prepares projects and programs for Proof of Concept
- Integrates management system principles in her/his work deliverables
- Ensures alignment with United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the OECD Guidelines in her/his work deliverables
- Builds relationships and collaborates with internal topical experts
- Builds relationships and engages with relevant stakeholders, academia, think tank, expert industry organizations and institutions
- Monitors trends on the evolutions of “Trade with Purpose” approaches and programs
- Monitors and supports relevant funding opportunities
- Complies with organisation’s project management requirements in terms of planning, budgeting and progress reporting
- Master’s Degree
- 8+ years’ experience in Social and/or Environmental Sustainability in global Value Chains
- Cross-sectoral experience
- Experience working with external experts/consultants/service providers
- Thorough understanding of voluntary sustainability schemes and standards, certification and sustainable development programs
- Proven project management skills and experience, Prince2 certificate an asset
- Global exposure
- Thorough working proficiency in English, any other language is an asset
Are you seasoned in managing projects, and you do not shy away from complex challenges? Are you a problem solver who prefers to achieve results through collaboration? Apply now, and join an exciting team where innovation is soupe du jour, every day.
Apply before: 8 March
Apply how: Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted