On 2 December 2020, The 23rd Sino-European CSR Round table forum will be held in the Tyllfull Hotel in Beijing and streamed live on Zoom. As a professional and practical communication platform and channel for corporate social responsibility, the theme of this forum will be Green Supply Chains Promote High Quality Development.
Co-organised by China Sustainability Tribune and amfori, this forum will invite:
- amfori members
- Representatives from governments, associations and business chambers
- Research institutions
- International organisations
- Academic institutions
- NGOs and
- Multinational companies
They will be invited to participate and share their perspective on topics such as:
- Identifying the role of green supply chains in the development of China’s economy
- Sustainable development of global trade in the context of a green recovery after COVID-19
- New features of the green supply chain
- How to inspire enthusiasm in companies to engage in green supply chain management
The forum will be held mainly in Mandarin. Simultaneous translation will be provided in English. Register now to secure your seat.
Venue: Meeting Room V5, 2F, Tylfull Hotel
Address: Building 1, No.1 Yard, Xitucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Time: 15:30-17:10 (GMT+8) / 08:30-10:10 (CET)
Virtual platform: Zoom (Registrants will receive an event link by email on 30 Nov 2020）
If you have any questions about this event, please email to email@example.com.