Time: 16:00 until 19:00
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Venue: Thon Hotel EU
We are pleased to invite you to join the upcoming amfori Sustainable Trade Forum: Harnessing the potential of sustainable trade in the new EU term. This will take place on the 21st January in Brussels.
The Forum will be an opportunity to discuss the topics of our EU policy agenda.
At amfori, we celebrate the holistic relationship between trade and sustainability. Our central belief is that trade must be value-based. Apart from providing economic development, trade must be a driver for social and environmental progress, all along the supply chain. These principles are what we call “Trade with Purpose”.
For questions, please contact Kathy Roussel – Policy & Governmental Affairs Manager.
16:30-16:35 Welcome words by the moderator
16:35 – 16:45 Opening remarks
16:45-17:30 – Panel discussion
17:30-18:15 – Q&A with the audience
18h15 -18h30 – Wrap up
18:30-19:30 – Networking reception
- Christian Ewert, President, amfori
- Mrs Heidi Hautala, European Parliament (VP)
- Mrs Madeleine Tuininga, Head of Unit at European Commission - DG Trade
- Mrs Veronika Pountcheva – Global director corporate responsibility, Senior vice president at METRO AG
- Mr Per Hilmersson– Deputy General Secretary at CES - ETUC
- Mrs Dagmar Schumacher – Director, Brussels Office, UN Women
Please note we are now at full capacity for the Sustainable Trade Forum. You can still add your details to the waiting list via the registration form below.