Date: 9 July 2020
Time: 12.00 – 13.00 (CEST)
Do you source globally? Do you want to make your supply chains more sustainable?
Our tools and programmes will help you to:
- perform sustainability due diligence
- monitor social and environmental issues in your supply chains
- keep up to date on trade and customs issues which could impact your sourcing activities
- reassure business partners that you take sustainability seriously
- stay informed on developments in key sourcing markets
In addition, amfori advocates for our members with stakeholders around the world, as well as European and national institutions.
The topics of discussion will include:
· context of sustainable supply chains today
· amfori’s offering (amfori BSCI, amfori BEPI, Advocacy, Sustainability Platform, Academy)
· required commitments for continuous improvement
For further information, please contact Katja Schulze, EMEA Network Manager.