Time: 15:00-17:10(GMT+8) / 08:00-10:10(CEST)
Date: 02 Dec 2021
On 2 December 2021, The 25th Sino-European CSR Round table forum will be held online.
As a professional and practical communication platform and channel for corporate social responsibility, the theme of this forum is Global green trade and the 30•60 decarbonization goal.
Opening remarks will be given by:
- Mr. Xu Hua (Director, General Office, Department of Industrial Policies, Laws and Regulations, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology)
- Mr. Richard Dictus (President, amfori)
The event is co-organised by China Sustainability Tribune and amfori and will gather amfori members, representatives from governments, associations and business chambers, research institutions, international organisations, academic institutions, NGOs and multinational companies.
The forum will touch on topics including:
- Tackling Climate Change and Green Supply Chain - Mr. Zhao Zhongxiu, President of Shandong University of Finance and Economics
- Carbon Disclosure for Green Trade/ Supply Chain Management (TBC) - Mr. Zhao Baozhu, Executive General Manager, Beijing Center of Carbon Management and Sustainable Development Diision, GoldenBee Consulting
- Opportunities for HK SMEs under the Global Trend of Law Carbon - Mr. Du Yonghai, General Manager of the Green Living & Innovation Division of Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC)
- Corporate practice for Green Trade - Mr. Michiel Lips, Compliance Manager of ANWB Retail
The agenda of the event is available here.
If you are interested in joining online, please register here.
Successful registrants will receive a link to join the event online by email on 01 Dec 2021.