At amfori we’ve been working to support our members and help them deal with disruptions in supply chain logistics and working conditions caused by COVID-19.
In order to clarify how amfori can best support our members in these challenging times, we have set up a COVID-19 Taskforce. This will allow us to get an overview of the current impact on our members and supply chains, together with the expected impact for the remainder of 2020.
The taskforce is comprised of representatives from our governance bodies and amfori senior management:
- amfori staff: Christian Ewert (amfori President), Stephanie Luong (Vice President Public Affairs), Richard Teply (VP Services), Joyce Chau (Director Asia Pacific)
- amfori Board members: Herman Poelmann, Hilde Vestad and Anke Ehlers
- amfori MAC: Daniel Hopp
- amfori SAC: Shahamin Zaman
Over the coming months, the taskforce will conduct activities to support our members. The scope of the taskforce includes:
- planning activites and actions
- maintenance of sustainable supply chains
- investigating partnership possibilities
- investigating external (financial) support sources
- targeted member communication
Stay up to date on all our latest guidance related to COVID-19. If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.