Check out our back-to-school training opportunities available on the amfori Academy. Your company and its producers can benefit from a total of 260 workshops in 23 countries, in Europe, Asia and the Americas. All courses are available free of charge.
Here are some of the highlights:
The Young Worker Management training for producers is now being offered in Myanmar, Vietnam, and Thailand. This training offering is also currently available in Bangladesh, China, Pakistan and Turkey.
The learning objectives include:
- understanding the amfori BSCI requirements for Child Labour Remediation and young worker management; and
- knowing what mechanisms you can use in your factory to prevent the risk of Child Labour and manage young workers.
Other workshops available this autumn take place in Sofia, Bulgaria:
- 20 November: Getting started with amfori BSCI, Learn what are amfori BSCI values, principles and implementation and how to get started including tips on amfori BSCI resources and tools such as the self-assessment and Platform.
- 21 November: Introduction to Social Management Systems, Discover what are the benefits and what resources and tools are available.
Members have to chance to sign up for our workshops on Due diligence requirements under the EU Timber Regulation for the following dates:
- 24 September: Copenhagen, Denmark
- 15 October: Madrid, Spain
- TBD: Frankfurt, Germany
Attendees will learn from case studies and practical examples to equip learners with tools and resources they can use within their own companies. The objectives of the workshop include understanding:
- the EU Timber Regulation and due diligence requirements for companies importing wooden products;
- what information is required from your supply chain and how to collect it;
- how to undertake a risk assessment and ensure that you are mitigating risk of non-compliance;
- how to use the amfori BEPI platform and the timber due diligence module to support your efforts;
Making the most of the Academy
To take a closer look at our complete offer, check out the workshop list in the amfori Academy to see which workshops are available for your company or your producers: modify the filters to change the country or the language of the workshops.
Consult our guide “How to navigate the amfori Academy” to make the most of your learning experience with amfori.
If you need assistance or would like to discover our possibilities for tailored training, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.