As COVID-19 continues to challenge the world, amfori has decided to prolong the three month amfori BSCI audit extension until further notice.
Following an assessment of 2020 operations and member feedback, the amfori BSCI audit cycle may be extended for a period up to three months, providing that:
- The producer is unable to host an audit due to the impact of COVID-19, i.e. due to government imposed lockdown, etc
- No auditing company is able to perform the audit due to the impact of COVID-19, i.e. due to travel restrictions, or as indicated on our COVID-19 Heatmap
If you would like to request the three-month extension, please take into account the following points:
- The extension should be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org and approved via progressing an audit request
- The extension period remains as three months following the expiry of the most recent audit
- If the three month extension expires, no further extension will be granted. A new, full audit will be required
- No exception will be applied, including agricultural audits
- The extension will not be publicly displayed. This means that the information about the extension and the audit dates will not be visible across the amfori platforms. However, as the migration from the amfori BSCI Platform to the amfori Sustainability Platform is ongoing, the audits performed in the amfori BSCI Platform can have comments added in the producer comment box to record the date accurately. The Sustainability Platform does not have this feature.
If there are any questions, please contact email@example.com.