As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect people around the globe and many governments extend their countries’ social distancing measures, we have collected relevant updates to keep our members informed.
- Responding Responsibly to the COVID-19 Crisis: amfori joins a joint call to the garment sector
- APAC Network Connect Meetings: join our online APAC Network Connect meetings and get updates on COVID-19’s impact in sourcing countries
- Auditing Company Availability: find out which auditing companies are operating where - updated every two weeks
- Online Training Update: while many of our in-person training sessions are cancelled, you can take advantage of our wealth of online training options
- COVID-19: Supporting Measures for Workers and SMEs: read about the financial measures being adopted to limit economic impacts
- European Associations Respond to Commission’s COVID-19 Customs Guidelines: read the letter to the Director General responsible for customs and taxation
- Lessons Learned? The SDGs and COVID-19: despite the economic fallout of COVID-19, we must not falter in delivering the SDGs
- Will the COVID-19 Bring the European Green Deal Down? we examine whether the pandemic will knock the Green Deal off course
We will continue to support our members however we can during these trying times. We recently released our Responsible Purchasing Practices guidelines. If you have been practicing responsible purchasing during the COVID-19 pandemic, then we would love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com for more information.
To stay up to date on amfori’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit our COVID-19 Updates page.