Here are our recent updates related to the COVID-19.
- Auditing in the Time of COVID-19: the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus has had a global impact on all production levels
- amfori BSCI Audit Validity Extension - Update: an update on audit validity
- Auditing Company Availability: find out which auditing companies are operating where - updated every two weeks
- COVID-19: Challenge or Opportunity for Sustainable Trade? how will the COVID-19 affect sustainable trade?
- Exceptional Measures by EU Customs Authorities During COVID-19: table of practical measures in each Member State - updated 7 May
- Agricultural Products and Basmati Rice – COVID-19 Digital Documentation: temporary derogation allows electronic version of documents to obtain import
- Responsible Purchasing Practices Guidelines: read our guidelines for maintaining RPP during these challenging times
- Good News: we are continuing to gather stories of members taking positive actions during the pandemic. To submit your own, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short Time Working Allowance in Turkey: FAQs in English and FAQs in Turkish
- ‘Speaking About Their Rights with Employees’ webinar from the MUDEM-RSC (Refugee Support Centre) 30 May 14:00 - 15:00 (CET) in English, Turkish and Arabic
To stay up to date on amfori’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit our COVID-19 Updates page.