Here are our most recent, relevant updates on COVID-19 measures.
- Maintaining Sustainable Supply Chains During COVID-19: results from a survey of our members
- COVID-19 Pandemic: The Food Sector at Risk? new challenges for the food sector
- Exceptional Measures by EU Customs Authorities During COVID-19 - Revision: table detailing the practical measures taken each Member State’s customs authority
- Commission Guidelines on Customs Procedures During COVID-19 – UPDATE: update on our article from 30 April
- Special Export Authorisation Scheme for PPE – No Longer Applicable: authorisation for exports outside the EU no longer required
- Official Controls Regulation – COVID-19 measures extended: electronic versions of official certificates and official attestations temporarily allowed
- Auditing Company Availability: find out which auditing companies are operating where - updated every two weeks
To stay up to date on amfori’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit our COVID-19 Updates page.