Following the success of the first edition of the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Activator Pilot, amfori and UN Women are partnering up again to hold the ‘WEPs Activator 2.0’. This year again, members and a select group of their business partners are invited to join the 9-month capacity-building programme for an opportunity to learn and exchange knowledge and insight on gender-responsive policies and practices.
Building on last year’s positive outcomes, the “WEPs Activator 2.0” will be an even more tailored experience providing participants with trainings, individual mentoring sessions, peer-to-peer exchanges, and dialogues with stakeholders. Participants from the first edition will share their insights and showcase the policies they have already implemented.
Empowering women and creating more opportunities for them has the potential to make a huge economic contribution. By joining the WEPs Activator 2.0 participants will get access to the knowledge, tools, network etc. to empower women and reap economic benefits such as:
- Enhanced productivity levels
- Increased ownership, confidence and skills of female workers
- Reduced staff turnover
- Enhanced brand reputation
- Heightened consumer loyalty
- Increased financial turnover
The programme is also a great opportunity to:
- Engage with a network of 5,000+ companies
- Increase recognition, trust & visibility for your business.
- Gain access to knowledge resources & tools
- Scale up your business & create impact.
- Receive a personal certificate for participation in the WEPs Activator from UN Women and amfori
For more information about the benefits and costs of the programme and to learn from the WEPs Activator participants’ experience, please have look at the brochure here and listen to the recording of the WEPs Activator Closing Event.
Members can apply to the WEPs Activator 2.0 by filling in the ‘Expression of Interest Form’ here by September 9, 2021.
All places are allocated on a ‘first come first serve basis’ – REGISTER NOW.
Also NEW – Participating members can invite up to 5 committed business partners to join selected sessions throughout the 9-month programme.
Program start date: October 2021
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.