The amfori Project Group Sustainability in the Food Sector contributes to the development of amfori’s services and strategy in the food sector.
Members of the Project Group meet on a quarterly basis to share business insights with the Secretariat, develop the value proposition for new services and pilot test them in their supply chains.
In 2019 the Project Group has provided:
- Expert inputs to develop a farm self-assessment tool;
- Inputs on amfori’s new Platform;
- Strategic direction on collaborations with key industry stakeholders.
In 2020, the Project Group intends to foster exchange among members on innovative sustainability practices and priority industries and supply chains.
amfori members have the opportunity to join the Project Group activities for 2020, as three vacancies are now open. Participants in this Project Group will commit to:
- Participate in at least 50% of the PG activities
- Review and provide input on draft documents and analysis shared by the Secretariat
- Actively participate in pilot activities, including related costs.
Applications will be accepted until 20 December 2019 or until vacancies are filled.
We are still accepting applications for other project groups. Find out more and apply: