The deadline to apply to the 2nd edition of the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Activator is drawing near. Applications close today on the 9th of September.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to learn and exchange knowledge and insight on gender-responsive policies and practices.
The 9th month capacity-building programme is tailored to your needs and will provide you with trainings, individual mentoring sessions, peer-to-peer exchanges, and dialogues with stakeholders. Participants from the first edition will also share their insights and the results they have already witnessed.
The WEPs Activator 2.0 aims to give you the knowledge, tools, network etc. to empower women and reap the economic benefits linked to it such as:
· Increased ownership, confidence, and skills of female workers
· Enhanced brand reputation
· Increased financial turnover
The programme is also a great opportunity to:
· Engage with a network of 5,000+ companies
· Increase recognition, trust & visibility for your business.
· Scale up your business & create impact.
· Receive a personal certificate for participation in the WEPs Activator from UN Women and amfori
For more information about the benefits and costs of the programme and to learn from the WEPs Activator participants’ experience, please have look at the brochure here and listen to the recording of the WEPs Activator Closing Event.
Members can apply to the WEPs Activator 2.0 by filling in the ‘Expression of Interest Form’ here by September 9, 2021.
All places are allocated on a ‘first come first serve basis’ – REGISTER NOW.
Also NEW – Participating members can invite up to 5 committed business partners to join selected sessions throughout the 9-month programme.
Program start date: October 2021
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.