The amfori Academy is an online innovative learning platform designed to develop your skills and boost their knowledge of sustainable supply chain management.
The training offered focuses on two areas:
- Manage the environmental performance of your supply chain though training on topics such as chemical management, restricted substances lists and environmental management systems.
- Monitor the social performance of your producers through courses on due diligence in practice and creating impact through remediation actions.
Encouraging continuous improvement, amfori members and their producers are given exclusive access to this platform. The benefits include:
- Easily accessible – Meet with us face-to-face or login online;
- Customised learning path – Use your personalised user-friendly platform tailored to fit your training needs;
- Clear overview of your learning progress – Encourage and oversee improvements in your supply chains;
- Choice of learning activities – Choose from over 60 available courses in a variety of formats.
Summer course offering for amfori members
Catch up this summer on your due diligence skills and sign up for one of our top pick courses.
- Enroll in one our essentials courses: Due Diligence Game , Social Management Systems, Grievance Mechanisms
- Check out our course for experts: Chemicals: Restricted Substances Lists
- Don’t miss our special course on specific issues: Tacking Modern Slavery
See the full calendar and keep a look out for new offerings in autumn.
New courses are around the corner, here’s a sneak peek:
- Defining your monitoring strategy
- Responsible Recruitment and migrant workers – how to do it right?
- Effective remediation plan management
Not an amfori member yet? Find out more on how you can join.