amfori recently held workshops for members in the Netherlands and for producers in China on the new topic of ‘Due diligence requirements under the EU Timber Regulation’.
Using instructor-guided explanations and interactive exercises, participants delved into the topics of understanding due diligence requirements for importing wooden products, exploring how to conduct risk assessments, how to collect information from the supply chain, how to use the BEPI platform, and more.
There is a range of upcoming face to face amfori BEPI workshops. Producers can register directly through their Workshop List. amfori members can also monitor their producers’ learning progress on the amfori Academy using the Supply Chain feature.
- 22 May in Shenzhen: amfori ZDHC Basic Chemical Management - Workshop
- 18 June in Shenzhen: Getting Started with amfori BEPI and Introduction to Environmental Management Systems - Workshop
- 19 June in Shenzhen: Air Pollution Management - Workshop
- 20 June in Shenzhen: Environmental Regulatory Compliance – Workshop
- 17 May in Paris: Getting Started with amfori BEPI for Participants – Workshop
- 9 May in Tiripur: Getting Started with amfori BEPI and Introduction to Environmental Management Systems - Workshop
- 25 June in Denizli: Getting Started with amfori BEPI and Introduction to Environmental Management Systems - Workshop