The amfori Sustainability Platform guide for members, is now also available in German, French and Chinese Mandarin. This supplements the current English version, allowing a more universal access for members.
Version 2 of the guide includes answers to frequently asked questions about the onboarding process, including a problem-solving section, as well as explanations on new features that have been introduced to the Sustainability Platform.
In addition, updates to the following chapters, as well as new sections, include:
- User management: resend invitation, cancel invitation
- Modify user permissions
- GICS classification examples
- Company sites
- Child company
- Transfer learning history from the legacy amfori academy
- Small Producer Assessment (SPA)
- Unverified profiles
- Site management of the business partner
- Onboarding and problem solving
- Other system recognition: upload SA8000 certificate
You can also download the most up to date version from the new amfori Academy using the following pathway:
Platform Training > amfori BSCI member platform training
The Sustainability Platform can be accessed here.
Please note: members and business partners must to register a new company account on the Sustainability Platform, if they are receiving the invitation email for the first time.