The impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic have been significant for business, people, the planet and for society as a whole. Some of the most critical vulnerabilities of today’s global supply chains have been exposed and exacerbated. There is no “back to business as usual”.
Businesses are facing the need for change in the way they work and approach innovation. Furthermore, they are facing growing demand from governments, investors, and consumers are demanding that companies become more socially and environmentally responsible and ensure due diligence throughout their supply chain.
These unprecedent times coincide with growing calls for a more value-based trade and explains a raft of new policy requirements that could offer the opportunities to re-build sustainable and resilient supply chains.
We would like to thank you all for attending the Unleash Opportunity series and look forward to seeing you soon.
The amfori Team wishes you all a festive and happy end of year!
The series :
- Kick off session
- Environmental Due Diligence
- The COP 26 – How can we arrive at a Satisfactory but Ambitious Outcome for the Fashion Industry.
- Deforestation in Supply Chains Legislation: Let’s talk about Due Diligence.
- EU Trade Policy: Enforcement and Improvement
- Enforcement of TSD Chapters.
- Improvements to the new GSP.
- SMEs and Due Diligence: Mission (Im)possible?
- Responsible Purchasing Practices: A cornerstone of HRDD
- The Business Case Against Forced Labour: How can businesses stay at the forefront?
- Principles and Guidelines of the Repayment of Recruitment Fees
- Gender Equality in Global Supply Chains
- Effective remedy for vulnerable groups
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org