This year, amfori invited businesses, NGOs, governments, and interested stakeholders to participate in the Unleash Opportunity Webinar Series. Check out the highlights from our experts and gain valuable insights into the most recent trends in open and sustainable trade.
Climate Risk and Resilience for Women in the Agricultural Sector
In October, amfori hosted a webinar specifically addressing climate risk, climate resilience, and women in the agricultural sector as a part of amfori’s recently launched Women’s Empowerment Programme. Watch the recording to learn more about:
- the challenges and vulnerabilities faced by women working in primary production;
- a business case for integrating a gender lens into supply chain operations; and
- practical tips on how to cascade gender equality across the supply chain.
Achieve Sustainable Business Development with the SDGs
In support of Global Goals Week in September, this webinar aimed to cultivate ideas and share solutions to promote progress towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
It explored how the SDGs set a framework for embedding and reporting on sustainable business growth. The participants examined:
- the importance of the SDGs as a global framework to guide sustainable business growth;
- a strategic approach to embedding the SDGs into your business to measure and report on sustainable business development; and
- practical examples of how companies are successfully incorporating the SDGs to achieve progress.
Keep a lookout for announcements of new webinars next year. More information can be found on our events webpage.