This holistic guidance document, the Sustainability Platform guide for members, has been updated to simplify member’s experience on the new amfori Sustainability Platform. Version 2 of the guide includes answers to frequently asked questions about the onboarding process, including a problem-solving section, as well as explanations on new features that have been introduced to the Sustainability Platform.
Updates to the following chapters, as well as new sections, include:
- User management: resend invitation, cancel invitation
- Modify user permissions
- GICS classification examples
- Company sites
- Child company
- Transfer learning history from the legacy amfori academy
- Small Producer Assessment (SPA)
- Unverified profiles
- Site management of the business partner
- Onboarding and problem solving
- Other system recognition: upload SA8000 certificate
You can download the most up to date version from the new amfori Academy using the following pathway:
Platform Training > amfori BSCI member platform training
Version 2 will also be translated in German, French and Chinese and will be available in the coming weeks.